Sharepoint TrainingTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
Sharepoint Training Introduction Sharepoint is an integrated suite supporting web services (internet website), intranet and content management system in a single platform Sharepoint is a collaborative tool: Sharing of documents, workflows, management of events through calendars are the main advantages.
HOW DOES IT WORK? All the content is stored in a site collection (iiw) which gathers sharepoint sub-sites (The IIW, IIW Members…). The structure is similar under any site: one can find templates, lists, libraries (and folders), pages (web pages).Unidentified users can only go through web pages according to the programmed navigation (menus and links). Identified users have access, depending on their rights, to menus and links and can switch to the back office.Depending on their rights, they can go to the libraries, manage the structures and groups, change the design, or have full control. CONCEPTS Users: Individuals, identified by their personal credentials (login and password). Groups: Grouping of users to optimize organization and security of the platform can be Sharepoint built-in groups or customized. Back office: The underlying organization of content, like the hard disk of a computer (folders, libraries, documents, pages) Webparts: Elements used in the web pages.Their functionalities can be from a simple text editor to a allowing access to information stored in lists, groups or in any library of the platform.Front office: The visible part of the platform, mainly web pages but, depending on access rights, can allow one, through webparts, to go to the folders, libraries, lists of data. Lists: Collection of information to be shared between users.
Share Point Server Overview and Installation
This module of Sharepoint training, introduces the server, architecture, internal components and much more.
• Introduction to Sharepoint Server Planning and Architecture of Sharepoint Server
• Introduction to various versions of share point servers
• Sharepoint Server Architecture and its internal components
• Configuring default databases
• Prerequisites of share point server
• Installation of Sharepoint Server
Share Point Server Technologies
What is web application, how to manage libraries, sites and pages in sharepoint training.
• Introduction to web application
• Introduction to share point high level components
• Introduction and using of libraries and list items
• Managing libraries and lists
• Create and managing workspaces
Document Management and Content Management
This part of Sharepoint online training sessions aim at creating and managing web documents.
• Creating and managing document libraries
• Creating and managing form libraries
• Creating and managing wiki page
User Communications, Lists and Custom List Items
A very comprehensive discussion and demonstration of user communications, custom list items and much more during this module of Sharepoint training.
• Discussion board
• Tasks and project tasks
Users Permissions and Access Levels
• Train over the different access level’s and how to restrict users in this module of Sharepoint training.
• Introduction to security
• Access level
• User permission and management
Sites, Sitepages, Master Pages, Sharepoint Server Designer and Branding
As you work on your site in SharePoint Designer, you’ll frequently add pages that support the design or functionality of the site. Learn more about Sitepages, Master pages and web parts in this module of Sharepoint online training.
• Creating custom site as templates
• Creating custom pages and designing
• Creating Master pages
• Creating designer based pages
• Creating designer based web parts
Introduction to Infopath
Infopath is a MS Office tool/program that lets you define and use XML based forms. The most common usage of InfoPath is to integrate it with Microsoft SharePoint technology using InfoPath Form Services (included in the enterprise commercial version of MOSS). In this module of Sharepoint training.
• Understanding infopath
• Use the system templates
• Create custom templates
• Create xml based templates and publish to SPS
• Create Database templates and publish to SPS
• Create Web service based templates and publish to Moss
• Sites customization
Claims Based Authentication
Claims Based Authentication is becoming so popular these days and enabling a SharePoint site to authenticate users no matter what authentication system is involved just got easier. Acquaint yourself all about CBA in our Sharepoint training.
• Introduction to FBA
• Creating and configuring FBA
• Creating FBA Users
• Authenticate FBA users
• Using MY Site and My links
• User Profiles
• Excel Services
Introduction to Webparts
What is webpart, its architecture , creation and deployment of webparts will be taught in this module of Sharepoint online training.
• Webpart architecture
• Create and deploy web part
• Create web part and deploy with server controls
• Debugging web parts
Introduction to Sharepoint API
This module on Sharepoint training provides resources to let you know about sharepoint server object model , access sites and much more…
• Using Sharepoint Server object model
• Access sites
• Document Libraries or List items
• Update list items from data base and flat files
Learn what a workflow is and all its components during the workflow sessions in our Sharepoint training.
• Workflows introduction
• Creating workflows
• Accessing workflows
• Managing workflows
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.