Scrum+Jira TrainingTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
Scrum with JIRA
This course will help everyone to know detailed/complete agile project management using JIRA tool. All the JIRA features are explained in detail with the help of a project. JIRA software is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
JIRA is a single tool but for many uses,
Plan: We can create user stories, issues, sprint planning, and Task distribution
Track: Prioritize and track each task
Report: We can have reports in detail for the project to know the project status easily
Implement Scrum Methodology Using JIRA
- Agile Process
- Agile Benefits
- Roles and responsibilities for each member in Agile
- Sprint planning meeting, retrospective meeting, daily scrum meetings
- JIRA installation
- JIRA benefits and features
- Basic concepts of JIRA
- Scrum board creation/configuration
- Sprints/Issues/Manage filters
- Dashboards creation/configuration
- Creating the reports using the Gadgets ( Dashboard)
- Creating the scrum board / working with the scrum board
- Create the task/subtask
- Create the issue / Bug reporting
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.