SAP Training CourseTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
SAP is the most popular enterprise business system used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies.This introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP
Peter Moxon introduces you to the fundamental skills needed to understand how SAP systems work. In the course you will:
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with clear video demonstrations
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel
- You will get a thorough Overview of the various core modules in SAP
- Learn how to customise the interface to your own liking
- Work with master data and post transactions
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort with Parameter ID’s.
- Work with report layouts and drill-down
- Download SAP reports
- Understand common icons in SAP
- Work with multiple sessions
- Customise your local layout and desktop shortcuts
- Web Dynpro
- CRM Technical
- SAP Securiy
- BI – BO
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.