Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
Comprehensive and hands-on, Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. It’s a must for new administrators. We recommend administrators take this course before
starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
– New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications – Other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.You can take this course in person or in a virtual classroom. Participants can save travel expenses by taking the class virtually. Both formats provide demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and personal attention from the instructor as well as interaction with your peers. For the virtual class, all you need is a web browser and a telephone to watch, listen, and get hands-on
experience with the application.
MODULES & TOPICS
Getting Around the App
• Understand the data model and navigation
• Explore the Lightning Experience
• Find answers in Help & Training
• Import new records using import wizards
• Update existing records with the data loader
• Keep records up to date with Data.com
• Mass transfer records between users
• Back up data with a weekly export
• Mass delete records
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
• Set up the company profile
• Configure the user interface
• Set up activities and calendars
• Configure search settings
• Set up Chatter
• Enable mobile access with Salesforce1
Reports and Dashboards
• Run and modify reports
• Create new reports with the report builder
• Filter reports
• Summarize report data with formulas and visual summaries
• Print, export, and email reports
• Build dashboards
Setting Up and Managing Users
• Manage user profiles
• Create and manage users
• Troubleshoot user login issues
• Understand SalesforceA capabilities
• Set up Chatter Free Users and Invites
• Email Templates
• Set up workflow rules and Process Builder
• Automate leads and cases
Security and Data Access
• Restrict logins
• Determine object access
• Set up record access
• Manage record access with the role hierarchy
• Deal with record access exceptions
• Control access to events
• Manage field-level security
Managing the Support Process*
*For virtual classroom attendees, this content is delivered as an online
• Automate the support process
• Understand the Salesforce Console
• Enable collaboration in the Service Cloud
• Analyze support data with reports and dashboards
• Administer standard fields
• Create new custom fields
• Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
• Create formula fields
• Work with page layouts
• Work with record types and business processes
• Maintain data quality
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.