SAFe Scaled Agilist (SA) CertificationTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework
- DAY 1
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
Embracing Lean and Agile Values
Understanding SAFe Principles
Implementing the Agile Release Train
Experiencing PI Planning
- DAY 2
Executing and Releasing Value
Building an Agile Portfolio
Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Areas of Expertise include:
- Agile Coaching and Transformation – guiding individuals, teams and organizations.
- Training – delivering hands-on workshops in Agile, Scrum and General Leadership.
- Facilitation – conducting activities that enable groups to work and innovate together.
- Lean Principles – examining value delivery chains for inefficiencies.
- Mentoring – growing knowledge and skills in others.
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.