JIRA+ Confluence TrainingTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
JIRA is a very comprehensive tool and one of the most popular agile project management tools out there. When used and configured correctly, it will help you work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
- Agile Concepts – Goes into detail with Scrum and Kanban methodologies. By the end of the section, you’ll have a full refresher on these methodologies as I made sure I hit the most important notes when it comes to how they work.
- Working within an agile team – Get your first look at navigating the Jira user interface and learn how to create issues, work on issues through the agile boards, search for issues, create custom dashboards to see what’s happening in Jira and other functions beneficial to any agile team member.
- Leading an agile team – Configuring and managing agile boards, creating and maintaining the backlog as well as starting and ending sprints and creating releases. All these steps stay true to the agile steps described in the prior section.
- Jira Administration – Goes over all the main administration sections and each part has an example that you can use to follow along with. By the end of this section, you will understand all the customizable aspects of Jira and be able to cater your own instance to fit your own specific needs.
- Real-world examples, scenarios and bonus content – This is where I show you how I use Jira to track and forecast my personal day-to-day task list, while using a daily scrum-based process, among
- Understand what JIRA is, benefits of JIRA and how to use JIRA?
- Understand Scrum – the stakeholders, events and overall flow of work
- Understand Kanban flow of work
- Use JIRA as a user working within an agile team – creating, working on and searching for issues, customizing dashboards etc.
- Use JIRA as a manager of an agile team – configuring agile boards, managing the backlog, sprints and releases etc.
- Administer all aspects of JIRA – create users, groups, set permissions, configure issue types, screens, fields, workflows etc.
- Use examples presented in this course to customize and use JIRA based on your own unique needs
- Learn Confluence basics including (Creating Space, Create / Edit Pages, Other Page Options & Functions, Adding & using Macros within Pages, Collaborative Editing)
- Learn how you can use both JIRA and Confluence together to work better and be more productive in general
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.