IBM Cognos TrainingTraining Courses
Online Web based Training is a practical strategy for adapting new innovation,development and different abilities from the comfort of your location.Experts need to continually overhaul their skill set to remain competitive in today’s quick evolving world. Benefit from our huge library of training programs. BTMG USA is a famous supplier of Online IT Training (OIT) provider from beginner to advance level courses offered worldwide.
BTMG USA offers an extensive variety of Online Training Courses to fulfill your mission of learning with certified professionals. We prepare individuals & corporate for the prosperous future all parts of the globe.
Cognos Training Course Module
Cognos (Cognos Incorporated) was an Ottawa, Ontario-based company making business intelligence (BI) and performance management (PM) software.
Founded in 1969, at its peak Cognos employed almost 3,500 people and served more than 23,000 customers in over 135 countries until being acquired by IBM on January 31, 2008.
While no longer an independent company, the Cognos name continues to be applied to IBM’s line of business intelligence and performance .
From business intelligence to financial performance and strategy management to analytics applications, IBM Cognos software can provide what your organization needs to become top-performing and analytics-driven.
With products for the individual, workgroup, department, midsize business and large enterprise, Cognos software is designed to help everyone in your organization make the decisions that achieve better business outcomes—for now and in the future.
Choose the business intelligence or performance management product you want and be confident that it can grow seamlessly as your needs expand.
IBM Cognos TM1 Training Curriculum
The IBM Cognos TM1 Solution
• Financial Performance Management
• What Is Olap, Olap Vs. Oltp (Relational)
• Dimensional Analysis Example
• Examine Olap Data Structures
• Tm1 Olap Solution
• Use Different Tm1 User Interfaces
• Examine Tm1 Users
• Examine Tm1 Technology
• Installation And Configuration Of Tm1
• Important Files In Tm1
• Create A New Tm1 Server
• Create An Application In Tm1
Build Cubes And Views
• Store Data In Cubes
• Build Cube
• Consider Dimension Order
• Name The Cube
• Create A View
• What Is A Dimension?
• What Is An Element?
• Using Weights With Elements
• Using Attributes
• Create Dimensions
• Manually Modify Existing Dimensions
• What Is Turbo Integrator?
• Create A Dimension Using Turbo Integrator
Load And Maintain Data
• Determine The Data Source
• Review The Data Structure
• Load Data With Turbo Integrator
• Import Data From An Ascii File
• Using Formulas In Variables
• Import Data From An Odbc Source
• Use Turbo Integrator To Maintain The Model
• Clear Data Froma Cube Using A Process
Add Business Rules
• Add Business Logic
• Create A Rule
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.