OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API.OpenStack works with popular enterprise and open source technologies making it ideal for heterogeneous infrastructure.Hundreds of the world’s largest brands rely on OpenStack to run their businesses every day, reducing costs and helping them move faster.OpenStack has a strong ecosystem, and users seeking commercial support can choose from different OpenStack-powered products and services in the
OpenStack Course Curriculum
Understanding Cloud & OpenStack
Keystone (OpenStack authentication system)
Nova (OpenStack Compute Service)
Cinder (OpenStack Block service)
Glance (OpenStack Image Service)
Neutron (OpenStack Neutron Service)
Horizon (OpenStack Dashboard service)
Ceilometer (OpenStack Billing service)
Trove (OpenStack Database as a service)
Swift (OpenStacks Object Storage)
.Installation & troubleshooting
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Support and Training Manager will get in touch with you.
- Assistance with learning job seeking skills.
- Resume creation.
- Master application completion.
- Dressing for success.
- Job interview preparation.
- Assistance with completing applications online or in person.
- Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal.
- Job leads and information on attending hiring events.
- Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.