The challenge is that most customers will judge you based on appearance alone, and if your website looks unprofessional or poorly made then they will think your company as a whole is unprofessional. Each and every part of the organization matters when winning over a new client:
- Hadoop Course Introduction
Hadoop is an Apache open source framework written in java that allows distributed processing of large datasets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. A Hadoop frame-worked application works in an environment that provides distributed storage and computation across clusters of computers. Hadoop is designed to scale up from single server to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
- Hadoop framework includes following four modules:
- Hadoop Common: These are Java libraries and utilities required by other Hadoop modules.
- These libraries provides filesystem and OS level abstractions and contains the necessary Java files and scripts required to start Hadoop.
- Hadoop YARN: This is a framework for job scheduling and cluster resource management.
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS™): A distributed file system that provides high-throughput access to application data.
- Hadoop MapReduce: This is YARN-based system for parallel processing of large data sets.