BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client is for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.