BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineer responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality:
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Mastery in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.