BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Providing all support to the team using a leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile. Proven and substantial experience as a Scrum Master on complex Agile development projects. (3+ years). A thorough knowledge of the Agile Framework and Scrum, and IT development. Coordination to support upstream and downstream teams.
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Product Owner Support – Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Team building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
- Proficient in the use of Scrum Management tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Proven and substantial experience as a Scrum Master on complex Agile development projects. (3+ years)
- A thorough knowledge of Agile and Scrum, and application development.
- Coordination to support upstream and downstream teams.
- Management of complex, high value application development projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, FDD, SAFe
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Optional Skills:
Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.