BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client is looking for a Sr Level Network Engineer to help in tier 3/4 troubleshooting as well as design and engineering tasks. This is for a large Integrator in the Managed Services team. Candidate will be responsible for helping implement solutions for multiple customers and then top level support of route/switch issues. Candidates with significant F5 Load Balancing are needed as that is the main skill deficiency on the team. Additional requested skills are Palo Alto and Riverbed:
- 15-7+ years experience. The Network Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of network and related infrastructure. This individual ensures that proper procedures are followed and requests are fulfilled for their area of responsibility.
- 5-7 more years experience in a network administration role.
- Network technology required for the role: CISCO routers/switches, CISCO PIX firewall, Windows DNS/DHCP Services.
- Support of problem resolution, performance tuning and capacity management initiatives.
- Working knowledge of ITIL (Infrastructure Technology Information Library) Framework.
- Demonstrated proficiency with tools required for the role
– CISCO Works
– Net Scout
– Protocol analysis (Sniffer or equivalent)
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued).
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
- Salary: As per experience
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.