BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client is looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of I.T systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of client’s company’s computing needs.The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomesPreserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.