BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineer to provide troubleshooting services to internal departments. This is for a large Integrator in the Managed Services team. Candidate will be responsible for helping implement solutions for multiple customers and then top level support of route/switch issues
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- May require an associate’s degree in a related area and 5 years or more of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- Hardware / Software Certifications.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Denver, CO
- Salary: As per experience
**This position is with State of Colorado**
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.