BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Project Location(s): Chicago,IL
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Compensation: As per Experience
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.:
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.
BTMG USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.