CyberArk – Sysadmin and Administrator
BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Department: Networking Dept.
Project Location(s): Nationwide
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Compensation: As per Experience
Our client is looking for a Sysadmin to provide troubleshooting services to internal departments. This is for a large Integrator in the Managed Services team. Candidate will be responsible for helping implement solutions for multiple customers and then top level support of route/switch issues
- Required – Installation and configuration of CyberArk components
- Required – Administration level experience (Policies, Agents, Policy Servers, etc.)
- Recommended – Architected system for fault tolerance
- Recommended – LDAP or Oracle DB experience, Linux/Windows skills
- Recommended – Application Migration / Data Center Migration experience
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Nationwide
- Salary: As per experience
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.
BTMG USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.