BTMG USA is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the technical acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Department: Enterprise Architect
Project Location(s): Chicago,IL
Education: Master's Degree
Compensation: As per Experience
BTMG USA is seeking a cloud architect to work with the team in the multiple locations. The hands on cloud architect will be working with a cross functional team of engineers and product managers in the requirements, architecture, design, implementation and management of cloud applications.
- Prior experience in the architecture and design of multi-tenanted, scalable web applications.
- Experience in full stack web development.
- Prior experience as an architect and lead for one or more cloud based applications, preferably on AWS.
- Prior experience in the design and development of multi-tenanted SaaS and PaaS architectures.
- Prior experience in building Single Sign On and federated authentication and authorization architectures for cloud based applications.
- Strong software development experience in at least one language – preferably Java.
- Preferred experience in load balancers.
- Must possess excellent scripting skills, either shell or python or Ruby.
Must have prior experience with or strong familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and best practices.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry & volume trading a plus.
- Must possess sound knowledge of the VMWare virtualization platform.
- Must have firsthand experience in managing the operational pain points of cloud applications.
- Familiarity with responsive User Interfaces design and tools like Bootstrap is a plus.
- Familiarity with Splunk and log analytics a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must bring a positive and friendly attitude to the work place.
- Must be a thought leader. Should have the ability to work with a team of engineers, be an enabler of creative thinking and collaborative problem solving.
- Must have excellent presentation skills. Should be able to make technical presentations to stakeholders including product management, pre-sales, operations and customers.
- Software development management experience will be a plus.
Must have experience working in an Agile organization.
- Client: Multiple
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: 6 months
- Location: Chicago,IL
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted automatically.
BTMG USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.